Studies show that approximately 30% of heat is lost through the attic or roof. Attic insulation can have a dramatic effect on reducing your home’s heating and cooling bills and improving the comfort of your home, especially during the extreme summer heat of the summer and bitter cold of the winter.
Attic insulation is important for every season. It allows the rooms beneath your attic to be protected from the elements of the outdoor weather, whether outdoor temperatures are hot or cold; insulation helps in both extremes. Throughout the year heat is constantly lost or gained in your home and keeping this loss or gain to a minimum is very important especially in terms of your heating and cooling costs as well as your overall comfort.
How we can help you:
- Determine your attic insulation needs based upon the square footage, and existing insulation.
- Determine the right type of insulation and R-value necessary for your home.
- Install new insulation or add additional insulation to your current insulation levels.
- Correctly install insulation, making sure it doesn’t cover soffit vents and allows for proper attic ventilation.
- Save you from the messy job of and harmful effects of installing insulation.
Each home is different and attic solutions may vary. Let us help determine the right solution for you, resulting in ultimate comfort and savings for your Portland area home.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!