Now there’s a way to help prevent the build-up of dangerous mold, mildew, bacteria, and viruses, from inside of your air handling system that can cause…
- Bad Odors
- Spread of Dangerous Bacteria and Mold
- Dirty Sock Syndrome
- Biological Contamination
- Air Conditioner Blockage and Damage
The moist environment inside of your air handling system can be the perfect breeding ground for many dangerous molds and micro-organisms.
According to the EPA, indoor air quality is one of the top five environmental health risks of our time. The Center for Disease Control offers guidelines for using ultraviolet light to disinfect the air. At present, germicidal ultraviolet light (UV), when properly integrated into a heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system, is an effective method for preventing indoor air contamination from spreading throughout your home.
How UV Light Works
Germicidal ultraviolet light penetrates the cell walls of micro-organisms present in your air handling system, causing cellular damage, either killing the cells or preventing them from reproducing.
The UV Light System is installed in your air handling system by licensed professionals. The germicidal ultraviolet light rays produced by the UV Light system destroy micro-organisms that collect inside to help maintain a germ-free environment.
The UV Light System can:
- Provide a healthier living environment for your family.
- Kill mold & mildew where they lurk,
- Reducing the risk of potential exposure.
- Help reduce typical household odors.
- Improve your air handling system’s efficiency and performance, which can help reduce your operating costs and extend the life of your system.
For more on this or any of our other products and services, please contact us. Don’t forget to ask us about our exclusive 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!