Who You Are
- HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- HVAC INSTALLERS
With the following qualifications
- Experience with HVAC Diagnosis & Troubleshooting
- 2-3 years of residential or light commercial experience.
- Capable of diagnosing and troubleshooting air conditioners, gas furnaces, and heat pumps.
- EPA certified, with NATE certification a plus.
Who We Are
Heat Relief designs, installs, and services heating, cooling, plumbing, & air quality products that make life more comfortable, healthier, and more convenient. Our associates are proud to work for a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of providing reliability and performance.
We have a history of high standards and are always looking for exceptional people willing to contribute their talents and abilities. We look for individuals who will seek out opportunities to advance their expertise and to forward the company’s innovation. As an employer, you can expect Heat Relief to support your goals, listen to your ideas, and reward your successes. We strive to provide career paths as far-reaching as your talent and motivation will take you.
Why We Need You!
We stand behind our exceptional products and services, and we need an exceptional team that cares about our customers, considering this opportunity as more than a job, but rather as a career goal and important service to our neighboring communities.
What We Need
We need courteous and professional technicians and installers, who can maintain, diagnose, and repair residential HVAC systems, as well as provide clear and sound advice for customers making buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, managers, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Willing and available for meetings and training for growth and development
- Be able to pass a background and drug screen
What We Offer
- Supplemental health benefits
- Paid vacations
- Company-paid technical training
- Incentive compensation programs
- Company supplied truck to take home at night
- Company supplied uniforms
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Family environment
Work for a company where you can earn a good living, be part of a team that’s more like family, and make a difference in your community.
- 401(k) (+ company matching opportunity)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program